Monday, August 29, 2005

No spoilers

Yesterday the sun was shining, the football was over for the weekend (both Swans teams, Sydney and the Newtown Under 10s, having won their games on Saturday), the Voice of Reason was banging away at the dining table writing an essay and even Wonder Boy was immersed in his latest Literature Circle book. [Finally, evidence that some of my genetic material may be gaining the upper hand over the testosterone...]

So I dragged the spare quilt into the bedroom and built a cosy reading nest on the bed, opened the curtains to let the sun stream in, and got into the latest adventures of Harry Potter at last.

I promised no spoilers, so I won't say what I think (unless anyone asks) but having finished the book at one o'clock in the morning it seems a preposterously long wait for the next one to come out to find out if my theories are correct...

No comments: