Thursday, October 13, 2005

Finished!


A couple of nights of determined stitching and I can now report that my jeans bag for the Bags of Fun challenge is finished. Sort of.
I've added handles (made from the legs of the jeans) and stitched in a lining. But I reserve the right to add more embellishments at a later stage if I feel like it.
I didn't photograph the back, which is much the same as last time I photographed it.
If you'd like to see the work in progress, click on the flickr button in the sidebar. If you'd like to see other examples of jeans bags in this challenge, click on the Bags of Fun button.
Next project I think will be my block for the Katrina Survivors crazy quilt challenge. Although I am quite keen to start on my moon rock...

1 comment:

Grangry said...

OMYG! OMYG! Its fantastic. It looks so different now its finished. I am almost speechless!